JEvery year we organize children's camps for orphans and half-orphans in Ukraine and Moldova. The education of their children is a great challenge for every widow and causes her much grief and worry. Due to the lack of paternal care such children often get on the wrong track. Because of this, widows are very happy that their children are allowed to take part in such retreats, where the love of God is brought to them and many of them pass their hearts to Jesus. God blesses this work in a very special way.
What is being done:
- Travel costs and accommodation costs are covered for the children
- Every day children's lessons are played, games are played, handicrafts, sports activities (football, volleyball), activities such as boat or canoe trips, hikes, station games, campfires, etc.
- to pass on the love of God to the children
- to be their missing fathers or mothers to them
- find a connection to them
- To show love
- Give the children quiet breaks, where they can rest from everyday life, breathe fresh air and experience a loving relationship
Not a few of these children come from broken family relationships and have experienced violence and hatred.
To witness a half-orphan's free time is something very special. Again and again you feel the closeness of God and the unity that you have through Jesus Christ, because often you do not know each other in person. You drive exhausted but happy and built home.
You want to help?
first child leisure time