Several times a year, we hold widow meetings in various countries, such as Moldova, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Russia.
What is being done:
- a morning and afternoon service is arranged
- Testimonies, sermons, songs, personal exchanges, etc.
- In personal exchanges, they tell about God's guidance in their lives, how wonderfully the Lord carries them, and thus encourage each other
- they are allowed to pour out their hearts and talk about their problems and difficulties that they have to deal with on their own
- the brothers pray for widows' children to receive the LORD in their hearts
- the travel expenses for the widows are taken over
- As a small consideration there is a small gift for each widow
- richly set tables are prepared
- it is ensured that the widows get clothes and shoes (humanitarian aid) for themselves and their children
- during the services is done with the children of the widows, such as zoo visit, amusement park etc.
- to fulfill the task where God calls us to visit the widows and orphans
- giving widows the opportunity to get to know and exchange ideas
- consoling and encouraging widows through the word of God
- get to know the widows and their children better and find out where and how we can help them better
Some reports about widow meetings:
No results found.
first widow meeting
Some letters of thanks from widows:
A pure and immaculate worship before God, the Father, is the:
Visiting the orphans and widows in their tribulation and keeping themselves unspotted from the world. Jak. 1.27